Before i begin what i actually intend to say, this is all about the word “Appreciation”. A word which momentarily brings a smile to anybody’s face, when brought before them. It is magical and some sort of satisfaction as well. It is one nice positive feeling which if described flows like one positive energy and transforms into a chain reaction, passing from person to person and making somebody feel worth it. I personally believe there is no harm in appreciating somebody, and saying them so, because it is in fact a form of encouragement and this is something which is a necessity and one of the true “Secrets of Happiness”, which in my case i am mighty sure Jennifer would agree, isn’t it? So once again, i would take some time to finally reach the main issue, and in the process give appreciation a new look, albeit a poetic one, well this one’s specially for you Jennifer Twardowski from LotusTarotBlossom, here we go:
I ask for a moment’s indulgence to sit by your side.
The works that i have in hand i will finish afterwards.
Away from the sight of your face my heart knows no rest nor respite, and my work becomes an endless toil in a shoreless sea of toil.
Today the summer has come at my window with its sighs and murmurs; and the bees are playing their minstrelsy at the court of the flowering grove.
Now it is time to sit quite, face to face with you, and to sing dedication of life in this lent and overflowing leisure.
Well, now all those wondering about who must be this Jennifer, well she is the one who nominated me for a Readers Appreciation Award as simple as that. And it was really kind of her to do so, and she put my name first on her list of nomination(Wow, i liked that part, lol) anyways.
So accordingly there are some rules while one is conferred upon this beautiful award, i mean come on, its a matter of honor for any blogger, to get recognition in terms of their reader’s appreciation. So firstly anyone who receives the nomination has got to do the following things that i will be doing as follows :
Firstly, i will be identifying the person who nominated me for this award, in my case it is Jennifer of LotusTarotBlossom.com it is a beautiful blog, filled with positivity and i have always found myself smiling whenever i visited the blog, Jennifer knows the secret of happiness as well, her company may will let you in on that secret. Its what i’d call Jennifer’s Secret. 😀
Secondly, take a little time to appreciate them for their kind gesture, i did it by dedicating a poem to her, you may want to go for a prose or maybe even a rose that is your wish.
Thirdly, the logos are added to the My Blog Awards page. Click over there and you will find what you need for your blog award if you’ve received one.
Fourth, Well seven things about yourself :
1) I love interacting with new people and make lots of friends.
2) I love to eat, eat and eat. If i am a metal, food is my magnet a powerful one. But Luckily my weight is under check and i see to it that i stay fit always.
3) I love reading a lot, Books fiction, non-fiction and everything in between, but i hate romance novels, a lovey-dovey thing is just plain boring, but an erotic one is any day welcome.
4) I am an interesting person once you get to know me, because i have got lots to me to keep you busy and loaded with, so in a way i can be an addiction. Yep, that is perhaps the no. 5) I love bragging up to some extent, well who doesn’t and no harm in that.
6) I love travelling, going on adventures and exploring new places its always thrilling and a joyride that is apart form the bigger adventure of being a Chemical Engineering Student.
7) In the department of arts, i am into singing and a little bit of dancing, though untrained you are assured to have a great time with me around. (the no.5 will keep appearing most of the times, never mind!)
So all in all that is me, still not sufficient then get some more of me Here .
Now the last part is nominate 5-10 other bloggers whom i think deserve this award. Well Honestly i feel every blogger who loves to write deserves an appreciation for their efforts, but still going by the rules i would quickly shortlist a few amazing bloggers:
1) Sarah WITH an H! Curiosity is my motive which is a new blog, and i found it recently, read all the posts she had to offer and i found a distinct sense of positiveness she had, her encouraging words and her efforts to start her own website is wonderful, i would rather recommend a new blog for this honor compared to an already established one and for many reasons. Sarah is humble and hard working!
2) Enakc at Amour Rire Vie I do not know her real name, i just know it is a new and upcoming blog with full potential to be a blog to look out for. The best thing i found about this blog was the challenge of doing 101 things in 1001 day, i guess it is a wonderful idea. Highly recommended for anyone who is fascinated by such ideas.
3) Khaula Mazhar She is perhaps a more intelligent blogger, i have recently come across. Her words are smooth and there seems to be an ease in her writings that the message she conveys is very lucid and easy to understand. Definitely a blog which i loved just by reading 3 posts from it. You are wonderful, ma’am.
4) Betty R. at Soy Luna y Me expreso yes quite truly this is not just a blog, then what is it? Well, it is everything a blog should be like. It has got the appeal of a different kind, curious why don’t you head over and see for yourself.
5) Nick wood at Pointlessly Epic Don’t go by the title, if it was really pointless i wouldn’t have suggested and if it is really EPIC, then you must make it a point to visit it. Point noted!
6) Felicity at The Felicity Style A blog on everything Style and stylishly presented. Style varies from person to person but the best part is how one person captures it and places it before us. This blog just has the perfect balance of Style and some quality writing, English literature can do great for a blog!
7) Sylvie Ashford at The River Song Awesome, Fantastic, splendid poetry. Seriously, one of the greatest modern day poetry i have seen so far. Words were never so attractive. It is a must to visit this blog for the sheer beauty a poem could bring to life.
8) Audacious Amateur Blogger No clues to the real name, but yet another blog i found where the writings were spot on, and as if it had a life of its own. Amazingly captured emotions and yet there is no moment of regret. It is fun, and according to me worth reading every single word posted. As far as the name suggests, it is an audacious and amateur blog or is it? Decide for yourself.
9) Zahra Siddique at Unspoken , A mystic charm in her words. Though the title of her blog is unspoken, she candidly speaks about a lot of things and all of them mostly her own thoughts, which is presented in a different kind of inspirational way which is not too philosophical and not too complicated. Simply to me that is a talent to look out for. So You are rightly on this list.
So the above 9 are really worth every recognition because of their individuality and a distinct identity they have created of their own. I really appreciate the fact and anyone who attempts at presenting something new and different, will always have my support for sure. Appreciation is a power, one must always use it.
Finally with that, i thank everyone who has been appreciating and reading my works. I believe, divided we can never achieve what we set out for, but together we could be one community with a massive force. Take care people and Stay Mystified.
P.S. Jennifer thank you once again.