Firstly apologies, that this post is coming quite late, when it should have been out a week ago. But as the saying, all good things happen at their own time, so maybe this had to happen when the time was, and when i had the time. Anyways, its heartening to receive some initial recognition after almost 2 years of blogging. Maybe i should say, i didn’t go all out to promote my blog so as to get noticed, but i let it take its own time to come to the fore and build the world gradually, maybe the pace was too slow. But its never too late. So, the process which Jennifer Twardowski started more than a week ago, took a ‘beautiful’ turn earlier this week, by this ‘Bun’ny girl….. (read Funny). Well, indeed Funny because, she has a good sense of humor and is quite a pleasant blogger i have come across. The nature of this post and the coming posts under the awards category, if ever i happen to receive any further awards would be similar to this post To Jennifer and Appreciation. So here we go……
Enter Anouchka from Belgium, a student just like me, maybe more ‘Beautiful’ than me of course. She happened to come across my blog and thought if not me, but my blog seems beautiful. Hence the beautiful blogger award was passed on to me by her. That is really endearing of her. Now, firstly the thought which came to my mind was, couldn’t there have been a handsome blogger award for guys and the beautiful one for the girls. Well, i immediately flushed the thought and thought of quietly accepting the award and happily as well. It is no matter a beautiful feeling after all to receive an award isn’t it? So now a few lines for the wonderful, delightful, energetic, exuberant, lively and highly vivacious Anouchka, well also to add she is beautiful, even if she wouldn’t accept it, but she is purely beautiful.
Since the last two paragraphs have been dealing with the word beautiful, let me dedicate this paragraph to Anouchka and the ‘Bun’dle of joy. Anouchka has a blog by the name Life of Bun. Where, she talks about her perspective on a colorful life that she lives the random experiences of her life, and make-ups and recipes, and her experiments and her photogenic face, the expressions. We get so lost in all of these that we forget all about the ‘bun’ in the blog. Well, to know about the bun, head over to her blog and find out about the colorful life she leads and get inspired to start your own. So, this award has its own conditions to abide by once you receive it and then dedicate a sweet paragraph praising the person who thought you were beautiful and in return make them feel even more beautiful for their gesture and thinking so. Then proceed to give away seven things about yourself. Now i have previously gone down this route, in my previous award acceptance post. So this time i would tell you about 7 newly arrived blogs i like the most.
Here they are, in no particular order…..
1) Sarah from Curiosity is my motive a week ago i passed her on with the Reader Appreciation award, and why not. The blog has a very pleasant appeal and simply puts a smile on your face for the efforts. Sweet and lovely. Joyous and lively and full of life. Definitely a blog which i love to visit!
2) An irish girl from All Things Girl Related a blog for the fashion enthusiast, and especially for girls. Well, nowhere there is any restriction on the blog that men cannot enter, so anyone can visit and marvel at the thoughts portrayed by this wonderful person. Perhaps its ‘Beautiful’.
3) Cjackplay as the name goes is yet another recent blog which i came across, deals with fitness and health and amazing ways to have a beautiful body which is fit and strong and energetic. The process has been showed through pictures and some wonderful descriptions. In other Words Beautiful.
4) Brittany from The New Girl in the Glasses , i found this blog very interesting and loved the part that the author is so young at 15 and very expressive with the poems she has written or the thoughts expressed. One can easily relate with it, and for a change feel light and better.
5) Stephanie from The Bow Tie Butterfly she is an artist and a very intriguing one, the photographs tell it all. A blog which will let you sit back and relax and take in the beautiful view that is out there.
6) Madhura Dabholkar is yet another soulful blogger. Though she is around the blogging world for almost a year now, but i always feel new and refreshing while visiting her blog, the poems are just mesmerizing. As far as i am concerned, i won’t be able to try my hand at such beautiful poetry. It is a talent.
7) Sahbinah Violet Flynn and Shakespeare said it rightly, what’s in a name. A beautiful name though and an even more beautiful blog. The beauty of this blog is the words, they soothe you, they calm you down and they make you feel beautiful. They are inspiring and to me very meaningful.
So once the seven things routine is done, time to nominate some more beautiful bloggers who deserve recognition for the sheer beauty they bring to the blogging world. So any no. of bloggers can be nominated according to me. I have already nominated 7 such beautiful bloggers myself, well they are nothing but the 7 blogs i mentioned above to me they are simply new, refreshing, joyous and beautiful blogs. Their creators are beautiful as well. So no doubt this award rightly goes to them.
And of course the award logo needs to be put on the blog after receiving!
So once again, thank you Anouchka, thank you so much. Thank you for the ‘Bun’dle of joy and for making the day ‘Beautiful’ for me….. I indeed feel more beautiful now, maybe more than you….. hahaha!